Parents, grandparents, aunts, uncles, neighbors all say, "This is the best place to come!"
We have a lot of fun things for kids to do here. Kids can:
- Watch the dancing puppets
- Walk the enchanted forest trail
- Play hide-and-seek in the fields
- Explore in the 100+ year old barn
- Bundle up in the covered wagon ride
- NOTE: Wagon rides and refreshments available on 2 or 3 weekends ONLY, weather and conditions permitting. Last wagon at 3pm.
- Sit on the old fashioned, antique tractors
- Eat your fill of hot dogs, hot chocolate, Donillas & Gooey-O's
- Challenge the WORLD'S LARGEST GUMBALL MACHINE!!!
- Sing along in the barn with the player piano and the 1950's juke box
- Climb on, slide down the giant straw tunnel mountain and crawl through the prairie dog town.
- Bring your pet to share the fun (leashed, please)